Eliminate "bottoming out" and improve ride, handling and stability. The Air Lift 1000 kits are engineered as an add-on helper spring for coil spring suspensions, front or rear. Custom tune the ride you want, whether you're hauling, towing or riding light! Made with tough, long-lasting molded polyurethane.
Features and benefits of Air Lift 1000
• Add support to rear springs on many popular SUVs.
• Replaces OEM front air springs on P-30 motor homes.
• Front end support for snowplows, winches, etc.
• Improves muscle car traction for drag racing.
• Improves ride and handling for full-size vans and trucks with front coils.
• Fits open coil springs, front or rear.
• Up to 1,000 pounds of leveling capacity.*
• Air adjustable for the ride you want.
• Reduces roll, sway and "bottoming out."
• Quick connecting easy-to-use engineered polymer air fittings.
• Tough molded polyurethane construction.
• Lifetime warranty, no mileage limitation
*Never exceed manufacturer's recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating.