Suncore Industries Return PolicyProducts purchased from Suncore Industries can be returned for a period of 60 days from date of invoice. In order for Suncore Industries to honor its return policy, the product must be in its original packing and condition, along with no broken seals or wrapping. If a product has been installed, under no circumstances will it qualify for the return policy. Once an order has been shipped, the customer must follow the return procedure. A 15% restocking fee is applied to all returns before 45 days. Parts Returned between 45-60 days are subject to a 20% restocking fee. Customers are responsible for original and return shipping costs. Once the return has been received at Suncore's facility, we then inspect the quality and condition of the returned product. After the merchandise has been received it may take up to 10 business days to process the refund.
You must call Suncore Industries at (800) 260-5175 for a Returned Materials Authorization (RMA) number Prior to Sending The Parts Back. A RMA Form Must be Filled Out and Inserted in the Return Box.
Returns to Suncore Industries can be sent to:
Suncore Industries Inc. 2095 North Andrews Avenue Extension Pompano Beach, FL 33069.
Some of our parts require you to return the original part back to us. This is called a core. If that is the case, a CORE DEPOSIT charge which will be noted in the item pricing. If you were charged a core deposit as noted on your invoice. The CORE DEPOSIT charge will be refunded shortly after we receive the original part back from you. IMPORTANT: Return shipment of a CORE is the responsibility of the customer to drop off at a UPS facility. You will not be reimbursed for the cost of shipping a CORE back to us if you do not ship it through UPS with our prepaid shipping label.
1) All core returns must be returned in the original manufacturer's box.
2) No unboxed core returns will be accepted.
3) Core return items containing fluids shall be drained completely and wrapped in plastic or placed in a plastic bag or container before being placed in the original manufacturer's box.
4) All core returns must be in rebuildable condition to be accepted for credit.
5) All core returns must be assembled before being placed in the box.
6) What you receive is what we expect back.
7) All core return shipping charges shall be prepaid by Suncore Industries Inc..
8) Core returns must have part numbers listed on the outside of the box and be securely boxed for shipment.
9) Core returns are to be shipped to Suncore Industries Inc. at
2095 North Andrews Avenue Extension, Pompano Beach, Florida 33069
CORE REBATE PROGRAM:
Suncore Industries Inc. pays up to $300 plus shipping for each core. We even send you the labels to ship the cores to us. It couldn't be easier! By remanufacturing used air suspension parts Suncore is able to keep them from filling up our landfills while providing the highest-quality refurbished products at substantial savings. Suncore Industries remanufactures cores using only the highest quality materials and Suncore Industries remanufactured struts come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Simply Call us at 1-800-260-5175. Suncore Industries Core Rebates Pricing.